Father’s Day is right around the corner and I couldn’t go another day without making a post dedicated to all of the wonderful fathers out there! While almost any man can father a child, there is so much more to the important role of being dad in a child’s life.
Here are 10 reasons why Dads are the best.
1. He is supportive.
Whatever you want to do (within reason), Dad’s got your back.
2. He provides sound advice for life’s most difficult situations.
He’s been around awhile and he knows what he’s talking about.
3. He sets the standard for how young girls should be treated.
There’s a reason why being a “Daddy's Girl” is a thing.
4. He sets the standard for young boys on how to be a man.
Little boys definitely look up to Dad…and for good reason.
5. He’s a protector.
Nothing can hurt you when Dad is around.
6. He can fix any and everything.
At least, that’s what we all think!
7. He’s the strongest man in the world.
At least, that’s what DAD thinks.
8. He’s a great teacher about life.
Just listen…and you’ll learn.
9. And he has jokes for days!
Dad is hilarious…and a great storyteller.
10. He’s a provider.
Taking care of family is a main priority.
Thanks, Dads, for all that you do!
Share this post with a wonderful Father!