It's Mother's Day and the celebration is in full effect! And with good reason...Moms rock! To all of the wonderful Moms out there, you are appreciated, and we dedicate this post to you!
Here are 10 reasons Moms rock:
1. She always has great advice.
Whether you care to admit it or not, Mom is usually right about things. She's been living longer than you have and has experienced many things in life. It's just best to listen.
2. She makes amazing meals.
Now don't get me wrong--this isn't the only reason we appreciate Mom (and trust me, there are some Dads that can throw down in the kitchen too), but we love when Mom puts her heart into making sure our bellies are full.
3. She always has your best interest in mind.
When we're young, we may think that Mom is stern, but we eventually realize it's for our own good.
4. Her kisses are unlimited.
And that makes us happy.
5. She always put your needs before her own.
Moms make a lot of sacrifices for their children daily. And we truly appreciate that.
6. She has the uncanny ability to make you laugh.
Mom is hilarious.
7. Her smile is always warm and heartfelt.
8. Her lap/shoulder/chest always feels like home.
No matter how big or old we get and no matter what we may be going through, just one hug from Mom makes everything better.
9. She’s a wonderful teacher of many life lessons.
Some lessons are easy and some lessons are hard, but no matter what, Mom is there for you.
10. No one knows you better.
She's known you since the day you were born, so would you really expect anything less?
What would you add to this list?
Share this post with a wonderful Mom!