My Photography Process
Thank you so much for the interest in the services of Sharetha Monique Photography! My goal is to provide you with beautiful photos and products and excellent service that you will cherish for years to come.
I created this page to explain what you should expect when you hire me as your professional photographer. While I do have a standard process and price list, there are some photography projects that require adjustments and customization, so please do not hesitate to ask for exactly what you want. I will do my best to accommodate your needs.
What You Should Expect (once I receive your inquiry for photography services)
- Proposal/quote based on scope of work
- Contract for Photography Services*
- Payment of Retainer Fee and/or Session Fee*
- Questionnaire to plan/customize session
- Ongoing discussion to plan/customize session
- Photo Session
- In-person viewing and ordering appointment (about two weeks after photo session)
- Delivery of photo products (2-6 weeks after order session, depending on type of product ordered, upon full payment for products)
- Feedback and Review of Sharetha Monique Photography Experience.
*Your photo session is not booked until both the Contract and Retainer Fee have been completed.
Sharetha Monique Photography sessions are scheduled in my home studio, or on location, based on client preference, photographer suggestions, and availability of the space.
Session pricing includes the following:
- Initial consultation, including wardrobe tips and recommendations, and discussion of client preferences;
- Photographer’s travel to and from shoot location (within 25 miles of Charlotte, NC; further locations require a travel fee);
- Available photography props;
- The time it takes to capture your photos (typically 1 to 1.5 hours for most sessions; 2 to 2.5 hours for newborn sessions); and
- Professional editing of your photographs.
Professional make-up application is recommended, but not included in the session fee at this time.
I will provide your complete, edited gallery within 10 business days. After your session, we schedule an in-person viewing and ordering appointment, where images from your session are revealed, and you are able to view and order high-quality print products and custom wall art. Collection prices begin at $399.00 and individual product prices start at $30. Payment plans are available for collection/product purchases over $500.00.